BLOG: David in Switzerland ..................... For Ghana registration it-GH is changed to ISPATEC Ghana Ltd

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

170820 Information was given by Auntie Ruth

On the 20 of August, 2017, during chatting period with Auntie Ruth,  she told me she met one Mr. Matthias of the Ara wastewater worker whom we already met when we were in swiss during the holidays. She said Mr. Matthias said he is waiting for mail from us for some internship periods in their company so I asked her for the address and their email and she forwarded it to me and I decided to take this chance to apply for this during my long vacations.
I spoke to my school about this idea and the school gave me letter of which I posted the hardcopy to the company in swiss on the 11th of December,  2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment